Friday, March 1, 2013

And So It Begins!

Welcome to Arranging Magnolia!

I am so excited to have you here at Arranging Magnolia. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Allison. I am in my last semester of graduate school, and creating a blog is part of my class homework. Talk about a fun assignment! Starting a blog has been on my ever growing to-do list, so this is just the push I needed to get started!

The goal here is to inspire you to live a more organized life. My belief is that once you establish a system for organization, your daily habits will follow. So please join me as I share tips and tricks to making your home and workspace tastefully tidy!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun and informative blog. Love the antique marble table and how you acquired the table. Best wishes on your CPA exams. I look forward to future posts. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback! I hope you stop back by.

      Delete
  2. I like the tips on organization, particularly as the tips apply to daily habits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. I would love for you to check back soon!

      Delete