Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Check is Here!

As a college student, going out to eat often involves eight separate checks. I am always appreciative of how accommodating restaurants are with this request. However, I also understand that credit cards and checks can be easily confused in the hustle and bustle of food and customers. This weekend I was discussing with my dad how I was charged for the wrong meal at lunch one day while out with a group of friends. And of course, Daddy had the perfect solution: write your name on the check when you hand the waitress your credit card. This eliminates the confusion of which order the cards and checks were handed to the server!

Leave a comment with your suggestions for making eating out easier!

Placefully yours,

Allison


No comments:

Post a Comment