Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring it up!

As some of you may know, I have a serious love affair with spring: the breezy light jacket weather (insert Miss Congeniality quote), the acceptability of sun dresses, painted toenails...the list goes on and on. In honor of the gorgeous weather, I think we should talk about decorating.

When I was little, we always decorated our "Easter Tree" with colorful eggs, and then put a wooden bunny in front of it. On Easter morning, I would put on my dress, and have my picture taken with the beloved tree. I assumed Jesus liked to be celebrated with festive trees. As it turns out not every family has that tradition, but it is one I remember fondly.

Seeing as I don't have a tree in my apartment, I needed to find a new way to welcome the season. Enter my sweet friend Randall. She surprised me this weekend with an adorable wreath for my front door! Coral, floral, and monogrammed: perfect!  I'm still giddy about it, and looking forward to taking Easter pictures in front of it! 



How do you decorate for spring? Share your ideas in a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment